16 nationalities. One brand.
Freespee is a vibrant team of 63 people made up of 16 nationalities located across London, Paris, and Uppsala. We focus on ensuring everyone has a proper work/life balance, one that prioritises family, life, fun and work. We have a few simple values that are core to the way we work together - be genuine, stay focused, engage others, but most important, make an impact.
Your work, by nature, will accomplish just that - impact. It will be key in how Freespee delivers its mission, which is to monitor, orchestrate, analyse and optimise conversational touchpoints. We do this to help businesses ensure they can provide a unified and consistent brand experience to their entire customer base across all conversational channels. We do this because we recognise that the successful companies of the future are ones that have full control over the entire customer journey, not just the stuff that happens online.
With a global customer base across 20 countries, Freespee already helps its customers capture, analyse, and in some cases recover over 30 million conversational touchpoints happening over SMS, email, phone, and Whatsapp each year. With your influence, we hope to expand this reach to continue helping businesses provide the best conversational journey for all of their customers in a way that looks out for not only the business’s profits, but also the customer’s privacy and safety.
What you’ll do:
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders through user interviews, conducting group workshops, and running user tests to identify areas of improvement
- Help design and conduct research to validate demand for new potential product offerings
- Develop and document comprehensive customer experience journeys for users in both mobile and desktop environments.
- Design the online elements of the platform to ensure customers can easily configure settings and workflows on the Freespee platform
- Use innovative designs to help the platform visualize complex data
- Collaborate daily with both product manager and engineers as you co-create the best solutions together
- Building UX prototypes of design concepts to be demonstrated to internal stakeholders before being built in engineering
Who you are:
- You are comfortable working in agile environments and working closely with product managers, engineers, customer success managers, and support engineers
- You prefer working in team based environments and are open to adjusting your ideas based on feedback from peers to create the best product/solution possible.
- You have a good grasp of the visual design aspects of online software as well as how to visualize complex data
- You understand how to work with tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD. We mostly use Sketch so you will need to know how to use that, but if you’re familiar with one of these tools you should be familiar with all.
- Most importantly - you have strong communication skills, verbally and in writing as well as over online tools such as Zoom
Where you’ll be and how you’ll work:
- We have three offices: London, Uppsala and Paris. You will be stationed to the office that is closest to where you currently live. Because we are an international team, if the opportunity allows, you might be able to visit each office to spend time with the different teams.
- We are flexible on remote work. You can decide with your manager the frequency to which you meet your team face to face.
- We typically work business hours, but we understand that life sometimes gets in the way. As long as you get the job done and are able to either meet your deadlines (or properly manage expectations), we trust that you can organize your own work schedule accordingly.
- Freespee wants you to have a good life balance and the opportunities to have advantages like free yoga lessons each friday, team events in Sweden, France or UK, and participation in inspiring events.
What you’ll get in return:
We have country specific insurances and retirement contributions. You can ask for more details during the interview.
However across all countries (Sweden, UK, France) there are indeed similar benefits such as:
- Country specific health and family insurance
- Country specific retirement contribution
- Sporting & wellness opportunities
- Virtual yoga lessons every friday
- Personal further education subscriptions through Linkedin Learning or Pluralsight
- Flexible and remote work to suit your personal working style
- Regular team events in France, Sweden and the UK
- True professional & personal life balance giving you peace of mind that you can both work and relax without sacrificing one or the other
- A solid team environment in a company of friends