Hitta ansökningsinfo om jobbet EHS SITE LEAD i Uppsala. Är det intressant kan du gå vidare och ansöka jobbet. Annars kan du klicka på arbetsgivaren eller yrkesbenämningen för att se alla jobb i Uppsala inom den kategorin.
We are looking for an Environmental Health and Safety site lead to our client in Uppsala.
In this role, you are responsible for the site-level environmental health and safety infrastructure. Depending on risk/size of facility, this role will possibly manage/coordinate a team within the facility. You are responsible for ensuring the local facility EHS operations are in compliance with federal, state, and local EHS regulations, as well as the company’s EHS Standards. You will partner with site leadership teams to establish and implement site EHS strategy and Management Action Plan (MAP) in alignment with the company and/or franchise commercial strategic imperatives and R&D.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Share responsibility with site Plant Manager for EHS performance at the site.
- Partner with local management to develop and implement a site MAP to address EHS program deficiencies and ensure EHS regulatory compliance.
- Develop EHS objectives for the site - auditing, analyzing, documenting, and reporting on their implementation and effectiveness to management via dashboards & reports.
- Manage site EHS professionals/contacts. Set and monitor goals/objectives/assignments, provide adequate support/coaching/counseling, develop, and monitor employee development plans, and provide recommendations as part of the succession planning, appraisal, and budget planning process.
- Monitor and evaluate EHS risks of operations, including change management, ensuring continuous improvement of the EHS program to make it leaner and more efficient.
- Provides upper management with ongoing consultation pertaining to environmental, health and safety regulations identifying the impacts of changes to regulations on key business objectives.
- Develop and implement EHS training strategy for the site, ensuring key risk and regulatory requirements are addressed for appropriate audiences, including new hires.
- Support and facilitate site EHS committees/teams to ensure implementation of the EHS program.
- Maintain local ISO certifications (and other voluntary certifications, VPP/OHSAS) by ensuring site EHS management systems are aligned & maintained consistent with ISO and/or program standards.
- Collaborate with other functions to manage EHS aspects of external manufacturers, suppliers, and contractor programs e.g., GHS/E&PS;/Fac. Mgmt. etc.
In this role, you will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders, such as Supply Chain leaders, Commercial partners, Quality and other site functional leaders as well as Regulators and 3rd party consultants or assessors.
Our client is a multinational company from the USA that operates in pharmaceuticals, health care and medical equipment. They are located in Uppsala, Stockholm and Helsingborg.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients' dream candidates with our candidates' dream jobs!
- You have a university degree.
- You have several years of EHS experience, including extensive experience in an FDA regulated environment.
- You have demonstrated project management skills.
- You have technical/working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and written.
- Meritorious: Technical experience in diverse EHS areas including but not limited to air, water, hazardous and medical waste, machine safety, ergonomics, industrial hygiene and chemical handling.
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
You have excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, influence, planning, organizing, and time management skills. You are a superior team player!
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run for 10 months, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client in Uppsala. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.