You are a technical experienced engineer with true entrepreneur spirit dedicated to supporting our customers, distributors, and our field service engineers globally, you will work close to our R&D team and have our systems available. You will be based at our headquarters in Uppsala. Biotage is a fast-growing company with HumanKind unlimited and green sustainability as our guiding stars, where both you and your colleagues are our key assets. Don´t hesitate if this is the opportunity you have been looking for. Send in your application with CV now, and you can be up and running tomorrow.
Qualify all incoming customer errands in EMEA for technical support to our colleagues, internally, our subsidiaries and distributors in the international region (excl USA). Be able to support on escalations by internally replicating reported issues, driving ongoing complaints to delivering a final solution. You will also be responsible for return to base repairs and for supporting our sales teams with demo system checks when required.
The daily work will include:
• Inhouse technical support service for our full product range with following activities:
• Remote troubleshooting
• In-house repairs
• Setting up and replicating errors identified in field
• Possible visits to customers based in Uppsala and on escalated errands
• Technical training
• Plan and manage the daily activities with scheduling team
• Identify opportunities for improving products, processes, and resources
• Collaborate with R&D to resolve identified issues in field
• Deliver training for our products to internal and external engineers
• Administration of your incoming errands, opening work orders, reporting to customer enquiries, identifying, and ordering of spare parts and tools
• Local site visits within the Uppsala area
• Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbally
• 3 years´ experience as field based service engineer
• Logical troubleshooting skills, identifying errors in systems containing electronics, mechanics, and software
• Understanding of the chemistry behind the system, to be able to work proactively with the customer to help them maximize their investment
• Commercial experience within service or sales and/or marketing is a plus
• Driving license
• As a person you are organized, able to plan your work in an efficient way
• Self-driven team player with strong personal skills
• You have great communication skills, able to build strong long-term relationships and you are also a good listener, having the ability to adapt your communication to different personalities
• Be able to work alone but with a team to back you up when needed
You apply by registering via the form below no later than May 8th. Attach CV and personal letter. Selections will take place on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact responsible recruitment consultant Anette Eriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 018-653306.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the support via email@example.com
Welcome with your application!
Biotage is a Global Impact Tech Company committed to solving society´s problems. We offer workflow solutions and products to customers in Drug Discovery and Development, Analytical Testing and Water and Environmental Testing.
Biotage is contributing to sustainable science with the goal to make the world healthier, greener and cleaner – HumanKind Unlimited.
Our customers span a broad range of market segments including Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Contract Research and Contract Manufacturers as well as Clinical, Forensic and Academic laboratories in addition to organizations focused on Food safety, Clean water and Environmental sustainability.
Biotage is headquartered in Uppsala in Sweden and employs approx. 500 people worldwide and had sales of 1.214 MSEK in 2020. Biotage is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. For more information about Biotage please see our website: https://www.biotage.com/
Biotage, Adecco, Technician, Technical support, service engineer, electronics, mechanics, Uppsala, tekniker, servicetekniker, serviceingenjör, mekanik, elektronik